Wednesday 14 November 2018

Athletics day

Today was Athletics Day. I was competing in the ten year old girls. First we did the two hundred metre race. I came first. But in the finals I came third. We moved to the four hundred metre race. I jogged the first lap then sprinted the last lap. I ended up in second place. In the finals for the four hundred metre I came fourth.

Next we moved on to the one hundred metre race. I placed second and Mia came first. I was in the finals for the one hundred metre race. I came third place. We had a break and some food.

After ten minutes.we went to the field events. We did discus first. We only got 1 shot each. I didn't place anywhere. Next up was long jump. I was so close to coming a place but I didn't. Next we did shot put. I was coming third all the way to the end but then Setaita bet me so I didn't come a place. We watched the juniors for a bit while we sat down and had a rest. Before we knew it it was relays. The house teams got ready. On your marks get set GO! Blake won. Hillary, my house came second, Shepherd came third and Cowley placed fourth.

What a fun day. We jumped on the bus and headed back to school. When we got back to school We did topic. Everyone was tired but after school I had netball. I can't wait for athletics day next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment